The Mandate of Oluwaseun Cephas Digital Ministries
The digital world is filled with people who have not encountered Christ. People who have not step their foot in the Church and will never do exist on the digital sphere. They need to come to the knowledge of the Almighty God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
The digital world is filled with different doctrines which is not of Christ. Christians seeking answers to many questions they have regarding faith. People of other religions seek knowledge about Jesus.
The digital world is filled with many “ambassadors of Christ” who cannot defend their faith in Christ effectively and are swayed by the philosophies of the world and antichrist. Many churches only advertise their “church” and their “Men of God” and do not tell people about grace received through our Lord Jesus Christ. Many have hundreds, thousands, and millions of followers but few are truly following God through Jesus Christ.
The digital world is comprising of witnesses who have not been witnessing Christ effectively but only engage in arguments and online vain discussions. The gospel should be taken wherever men can be found. The digital world is filled with both men and women; young and old but Christ cannot be found there.
The devil is investing in the digital world through the musicians who spread ungodly trends through their influence and followers. Ungodly trends, words, slangs, and the likes are the tools the devil is using to initiate people into the world of immorality. Immorality is now promoted openly for the world to see.
The statistics of people visiting immoral websites are far more than those visiting Christian websites. The devil has held in bondage many lives because of the lust of the eyes (1 Jn. 2:16) which the digital world has promoted. Christians are being intimidated and influenced by what they see in the digital sphere.
Christians have fallen to apostasy because of the philosophies of the Anti-Christ going viral on the digital world.
God gave a mandate to the ministry, to TAKE JESUS DIGITAL. To fill the digital world with the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
And He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest. Luke 10:2
The digital harvest is available but the laborers are only a few.
When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore, pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Matt. 9:36-38
The flock of sheep in the digital world is “…harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.” God is sending the ministry as a Shepherd for His flock of sheep on the digital sphere.
The ministry will do this through
- Digital Church. (Fellowship of brethren for edification)
- Digital Evangelism. (Witness Christ to the unreached)
- Digital Discipleship. (Disciple men and link them to a local church)
- Digital Missions. (Develop and execute strategies for the Great Commission online)
The main goal is to
- Seek the lost sheep in the Digital World
- Build generations of ambassadors who will represent Christ in the digital world
- Train Christians on how to evangelize and witness Christ online
- Disciple converts and links them to a local church in their location
- Teach churches and ministries how to effectively use the digital world for Christ
- Equip Christians with necessary digital tools to Take Jesus Digital
- Create a fellowship of disciples where people can learn and study about Christ
Xephas Digitals is one of the various arms of OCDM